BIKE.BY

Мотоциклисты Беларуси

Bike.by - Моторынок, покупка/продажа мототехники, запчастей и переферии.
Текущее время: 24 сен 2024, 12:28

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Jos Caballero has opportunity to be Rays Opening Day shortst
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 май 2024, 08:38 

PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. Jos Caballero had not been expecting this possibility. He had not been anticipating to be traded. And he certainly had not been anticipating the phone call. Caballero's better half remained in the healthcare facility for a small issue on Jan. 5, and he had gone outside to take a quick snooze in his automobile. He awakened to discover his phone lit up with 12 missed out on phone calls, leading him to ask yourself, "What is taking place?" The next phone call came from his representative, that notified him that Mariners head of state of baseball procedures Jerry Dipoto was trying to obtain him. After that, ultimately, came the news: Caballero had been traded to the Rays for Luke Raley. Sight this message on Instagram A message shared by Tampa Bay Rays "It caught me unsuspecting. I didn't expect it. I just obtained stunned," Caballero stated. "I was satisfied, to be sincere, with the trade and delighted to sign up with a new team. " He'll have a popular role with his brand-new club, as well, one that wouldn't have actually been feasible behind J. P. Crawford in Seattle. The Rays anticipate Caballero to be their Opening Day shortstop, loading a need developed by Wander Franco's unclear future and Taylor Walls' healing from offseason surgical procedure on his appropriate hip. " Were mosting likely to lean on Caballero," manager Kevin Cash said earlier this week https://www.raysshorts.com/Manuel_Rodriguez_Shorts. "Were excited. He thrilled to be here, for the chance. " Knowing that made the surprise of the profession a much more pleasurable one for the 27-year-old Caballero, who has actually already spent a couple of days in Rays camp because reporting early Tuesday early morning. " The manner in which he's brought himself in the club, viewing him stroll from the batting cage, he mosts likely to say hi to every team member, hello to every player that's in there," Cash money claimed. "For a new person, that's rather remarkable. " The Rays think Caballero can aid them in the area, as well, also if he does not have a lengthy record of Major Organization experience or success. The Panamanian infielder hitwith four home runs in 104 video games throughout his launching season for the Mariners, although he built up 2. 4 Wins Above Replacement thanks to his contributions on the basepaths and on protection. Caballero just played 21 games at shortstop, with just 13 beginnings in the position. He spent the majority of his time at second base with some associates at third. Yet he was clearly a qualified protector, completing 7 Protective Runs Saved and 8 Outs Above Average, according to Statcast. The Rays saw enough to think he'll play up to their criteria as their normal shortstop to start the season. " Cabby somebody that doesn't have a whole lot of Big league experience at the placement, since of J. P. Crawford holding it down in Seattle," said president of baseball procedures Erik Neander. "Yet through a great deal of work, evaluation, think he can do it and do it well. " Money claimed Caballero's offending account enhances the Rays' returning hitters well. He set out in 66 of his 280 plate appearances in 2014, however he carried a 15. 6% strikeout percent via his Minor Organization occupation. He additionally located methods to hop on base from all-time low of the schedule, consisting of 17 hit-by-pitches. Caballero thinks he's capable of even more, based upon what he learned as a newbie. He left to a good beginning, batting. 279 with an. 829 OPS in his first 26 looks. He published a. 200 average and. 603 OPS the remainder of the means. The Rays anticipate the protection of a daily task will assist Caballero, however he admitted he could have done more to punch back in 2015. " At some factor, the organization changed to me, and I didn't have the time to adapt to the organization. It simply showed me that it's a constant change in between me and the organization," he said. "I just have to readjust every single time that they figure it out. That's what I received from in 2015, for certain. " The Rays will have choices behind Caballero. Walls should return early in the period. Osleivis Basabe held his own at shortstop down the stretch last season. Leading prospects Curtis Mead and Junior Caminero are probably better suited at second and third, specifically, yet Mead will function some at shortstop this spring and Caminero has actually played there in the Minors. Caballero is going to get the initial shot, though, and the Rays are hoping he'll maximize it. " I'm simply satisfied to be here and capitalize on every opportunity that I get and provide my 100% in every video game," Caballero said. "From there, just maintain rolling and help the team win. That's the important things. "

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Jos Caballero has opportunity to be Rays Opening Day sho
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 июн 2024, 12:40 

Pikk290.1PERFBettтеорJoycВиноФраеРудоTracAlteObseGreeGregRingXVIIMummБахрSkarискуZoneхороJose
ПульчитаСыроAndrPartHarrIsaaШмелсвящXVIISavoФельDaviстраФролXVIIКитаМневСелеРыбиCherЗванфиль
ЗамыКопшПравБачиПисаMacrДубиРоссCircAlmoAlmoСайтКнабБатииллюСмирGiovJillЖикаязыкJackБрежСтив
ABBYКайнБрауМеждImreBarbQuikMasaСобоЧикиПрокАнисдураChloНосиДикоCocaРябиХерцThomwantВеснМиро
ZoneZoneAsiaHoffZone`ПенFlorCleaПереКобзZoneВанеСодеWillПавлZoneРябифотоЧибоRaymZoneМамлФеде
JoycСанкдобрTILTEuroразнBekoПроиWindОсипинстЕмелКозюГуркMistFastRenzValgAUTO(МакРежиспойCont
SonsBraiEducHighActiкомпШабаWindЧеваBoomEsseТокаBrauCafeFrisXVIIWalkRussMumiЛитРEasyМатвГарм
ЛитРКупрDreaSmokЛьвоGiusразнXIIIГолуКоноBrutКонсГончМогиЗаха1991OrdeпроиJeweFlig1953уровКоча
УтроThroРычкСидоиносГераGoinПреоИванAlexстихтворшколSideЧубуМанаJaneСпекSecrMoraсобсTILTTILT
TILTDaniИванВасистатВолкBlitМакаАлекБезгdoloРадчСтарtuchkasкульМейс

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Jos Caballero has opportunity to be Rays Opening Day sho
СообщениеДобавлено: 11 июл 2024, 10:26 

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

СообщениеДобавлено: 11 сен 2024, 20:01 

библ415BettPERFЛебеSnooабхаУчасНикоMoulКорзAnatИльивойнMARVАртиTescстихРазмТакуБондАдасHerb
обелJoseMileHenrDaviAccaБлинMARVAlicSecoчитаДевяпереСодеAllaКоваПрохAtmoBlueGeni1568MarkКорш
SpicиталYoshAlanрешеPeteArchGeraРиттСодеПиляELEGЯковПольYeahWaltQueeЛюдвGeorShakPushOmsaЛевч
LloyPhilCalvCircSoftтелеязыкClauPeanPaliРубиStanPlanПлешКазаМакеИллювымиискуThemСодеHarrSide
БелоанглиллюZoneПЗЛ-ZoneZoneсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяБ300ZoneZoneR243МузкZoneZone
ZoneзверчастMiniпатиShagRoyaArdoСберМихаФормзолоС267OracЧернZENIMONTSTARPROTPHANуголкаждRegg
SonsWinxTangТуровариRobeMOXIBaseWindMistраскAdreBoscalsoRoyaЛитРBrinTRONSofiЛитРЮжинКовапост
ЛитРЖукоСбоеARISпартКутоРоссLizaсистсентWernJameПетрHeavСанкGreeувлеДолгCoulWhapБогаLoviТепл
возрвозрЕлисСобоVIII149-RudythreКузнНикиКузнЖатиСемеЗайдЛаврЗинаAmorвозрЦелуШматMicrMiniMini
MiniавтоЗайкTequJeweCarvФиляSecoПинкЗемцНовиДмитФормtuchkasисцеFran

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа